Singapore 28 May 2014: The Innovation & Excellence in Real Estate Awards 2014 offer an unrivalled showcase of India’s Real Estate industry boosting awareness and highlighting top quality developers, projects and services across the length & breadth of the country.
The awards shine a spotlight on the high calibre work within the Indian Real Estate industry, encompassing construction, architecture and interior design. With a professionally run evaluation system that goes much deeper into understanding the consumer response, they also bring India’s Real Estate industry to the world stage. The inaugural edition of the awards in 2014 focuses on India given opportunity as well investments that have been going into this sector.
The Indian real estate story continues to be tremendously attractive. While, there is a sort of saturation in the Tier 1 cities, the good news is that Tier II cities have started growing with the IT and industrial sectors investing in such places. Thus, Indian real estate is poised for a boom, taking the rest of the economy with it. The notion that Indian real estate is expensive is based more on the cost of undeveloped land, which is becoming a scarce commodity, than finished residential or office space, which is still available at reasonable prices in most places.
Benefits of winning
• Independent endorsement of your company’s expertise and professionalism.
• Use of the recognised branded winners logo for use on your website and marketing / public relations material.
• Supported by major media partners and recognised quality branded sponsors.
• Award winners will achiever higher awareness, sales and levels of staff morale.
• Awards supported by some of the leading professional bodies
• Media coverage and social media presence reaching an international audience